Write for Photo Challenge
Many of you are such wonderful and experienced photographers, we would LOVE for you to share your knowledge with I Heart Faces readers. Plus, we’d be thrilled for our readers to get good exposure through I Heart Faces.
What we are looking for:
- Camera Tips & Techniques
- Lighting Tips
- Photo Editing Tutorials (Photoshop, Lightroom, Elements)
- DIY Photography Ideas (a peek behind the lens, how to make something, etc.)
- Working with clients (posing, newborns, how to get them to feel comfortable, etc.)
- Business articles for start-up photography businesses.
- Inspiring ideas
- Photo tours of your studio
Please note: Most of I Heart Faces readers are pros just starting out, or amateurs looking to go pro or at least have a few paying clients here and there. The other half are beginners learning how to use their new DSLR. So simple and easy is good!
- You must use original content (not copied from another site or abuse another’s copyright).
- You must use high quality photos and hopefully have some faces in them. Photos must be a maximum of 600 pixels wide at at least 72 DPI preferred with NO watermark.
- Tutorials must be 400-500 words or less- use as many photos as you want though! Remember, bullet points are your friend!
- Your tutorial may not be published anywhere else (including your own website). You own the copyright but grant I Heart Faces permission to use your content and photos hosted on iheartfaces.com for the lifetime of the site if desired and at no cost to I Heart Faces. (We will not use your tutorial or photos any other place but iheartfaces.com). In exchange, you will receive full credit, with a bio on yourself, a link to your website and an audience of thousands of people. Your tutorial will stay active as long as this website is online and the content has not been compromised with spam or other issues).
- You give I Heart Faces permission to edit – mainly for length and grammar purposes.
- You can not promote a product or business through your tutorial, but may link to your business in your bio.
Sound like fun?
Due to high volume of daily emails, we will not be able to contact everyone who enters a tutorial idea. If yours is a new idea that we have not published before and we feel a good fit, we will send you an email as soon as possible.