How I Heart Faces Photo Challenges Work
Do you take a gazillion pictures of your kids and pets? Always have your camera in someone’s face? Maybe your family sees your lens more than you? Hey, you’re in the right place!
Here is the low down on how our Monthly Photo Challenge works:
- Look at the right hand side bar for our “Photo Challenges” tab. Now click it to see our upcoming themes!
- Take a photo with a face in it. Yeah… you might already have one with that theme, but the purpose is to take NEW ones and get better at what you do.
- Submit your photo by adding a link to your webpage or Flickr photo on Tuesday through Saturday during the first week of the month. (Closes on Saturday evening EST.) First you must post your photo on your own blog or Flickr (both are free options!) Then you add your permalink (URL) to our linky. (Please Note: For our monthly judged photo challenge, we do not accept any entries from Facebook or Pinterest at all.)
- Have a question? Visit our FAQ page here for more details. Shhh…here’s a secret. We usually post the challenge really early on Tuesday morning. Those first to link their photo get major hits. So drink some coffee and be ready!
- Browse around. Meet other bloggers and photographers through comments and increase your traffic! The more you participate… the more hits to you. Wowza!
- Keep visiting for great content while biting your nails waiting for the judge’s favorites to be posted the following Wednesday and Angie & Amy Favorites to be posted on the following Thursday (prize winners will be announced in those posts as well).
Can’t wait to show off your winning photo? Then head over to Facebook and post a photo. Twitter about your amazing entry. Join our FREE IHF Community and tell all your friends you’re gonna win for sure! We look forward to reviewing each submission.
Basically, just have FUN! Maybe you’ll learn a thing or two as well:-)
We also have a “just for fun” ABC Social Media Photo Challenge starting the 3rd week of each month. Visit our ABC Photo Challenge page for more details.
Still confused? Try reading these Helpful Tips. Or go to FAQ’s.
Photo by 1st place winner of the I Heart Faces Logo Challenge, Wenderful.