Advertise on I Heart Faces – A Photography Blog for Women
Reach thousands of photography enthusiasts & women bloggers!
- 56,000+ Facebook Fans
- 17,800+ members in our IHF Community Forum
- over 13,000 RSS subscribers and Twitter followers.
- 18,000 + Pinterest Followers
- 250,000 + Unique Visitors per Month
- Host of the I Heart Faces Photography Conference.
- Ranked in the TOP 20 of ALL Photography blogs according to Blog Rank
- We have 300-500 entries in each weekly photo challenge
I adore capturing people in their element, so I Heart Faces was super exciting for me to be a part of! – Jasmine Star
Our readers are awesome and loyal fans! We are honest gals who only promote companies and photography products that we would use ourselves. We love recommending new products that we think our readers would enjoy, but will only do so if you are a right fit for our site and values.
Interested in advertising or sponsoring a photo challenge?
- Please reference or link to your company in your email.
- **We are currently at our advertising limit for template designers.
- We do not do text links.
- Sidebar Ad Space is Limited
What they are saying:
“I just wanted to drop you a quick line to say what a great job you guys are doing advertising for us. Grazie, Merci, Danke Schön, Dōmo arigatō, Dziękuję, Spasibo, Thank you! Worth every penny.”
“WOWSERS ! That looks SO great. Thanks a ton for such a fabulous post!”
“Yay! Thanks! We’ve got a lot of hits so far from your site so things are working out well.”
“I’ve had such a great response from your site, thank you. You have amazing fans! I cannot get over the response I received from your giveaway. I truly appreciate all you did to make this such a success. I love your website and all that you do. Thank you so much!”
“You’re right – you all take excellent care of your sponsors! ”
I love browsing the entries and the past winners. Fun! - Ree Drummond
I’ve had the really cool experience of being a guest judge for I Heart Faces a few times and I think what they are doing is awesome. They have a wonderful community of photographers- fun, genuine and ego free! -Amy Wenzel
Photo above by Hei Yan