We are so excited about everything we have in store for our photography community during this month’s BIG photo challenge!
Starting tomorrow (October 16th) you’ll be able to submit your “Friendship” themed photo. Thanks to this month’s sponsor, Tamron USA, each person who submits a photo is eligible to win a $499 Tamron SP 90mm f/2.8 Macro Lens and the lucky 1st place winner will receive a $100 cash prize! Please remember that your photo submission must include a human face.
We are thrilled to feature one of our I Heart Faces Photography Conference speakers, Lori Nordstrom, as this month’s Guest Photographer Judge. Lori taught a wonderful class on Newborn Photography and it was wonderful to get to meet her in person and learn from her!
Special thanks to Tamron for sponsoring our October 2012 “Friendship” Challenge and providing amazing prizes for all of YOU!
The October grand prize giveaway is a $499 SP 90mm F/2.8 Macro Tamron Lens!
The SP 90mm F/2.8 Di enjoys enviable DNA from Tamron’s original SP 90mm F/2.8, further refined for the demands of high-resolution digital imaging. Extraordinary 1:1 (life-size) close up capacity, combined with what many consider an ideal portraiture focal length (when used on full-frame DSLR or 35mm SLR cameras) this prime optic was nicknamed “the portrait macro.”
A quick run down of the monthly judged I Heart Faces Photo Challenge:
- Our “Friendship” Photo Challenge will be open three and a half days. It will be open for entries from tomorrow morning (Tuesday) until Saturday at noon EST.
- You must include a human face and have the I Heart Faces button in your post to be eligible to win any prizes.
- You must enter a new photo that has never been entered into a previous judged photo challenge (photos from our Alphabet Photo Challenges can be reused).
- Only one photo entry per person please.
- You get a chance to win the $499 Tamron Macro Lens just by submitting a photo correctly!
- You could be chosen as a winner by Lori Nordstrom and win cash + recognition. (This prize is open to everyone who can receive a Paypal payment in US dollars.)
- We’ll announce the Judge’s Winner and Top 10 photos on the Wednesday following the photo challenge.
- We’ll announce Angie & Amy’s Favorites and the Giveaway Winner on the Thursday following the photo challenge.
- For the sponsored prize, it is up to each individual sponsor as to which countries are eligible to win.
Get more details about How The Challenge Works.
Get ready for an additional non-judged ABC Photo Challenge featuring the Letter “H” that we’ll be hosting during the last half of October. Less pressure on everyone and A LOT OF FUN!!
We’ll see you back here TOMORROW for our “Friendship” Photo Challenge.