Did you know that nearly every week we host a new photo editing challenge in our FREE photography community?
We are so blessed to have photographers who write step-by-step “Before & After” photo editing tutorials for everyone to learn from! And, even better? They also willingly share their SOOC high-res image so that everyone in our community can download it, edit it to their style (or follow along with that week’s tutorial) and then show off their editing skills during Fix-It Friday.
This week is our 157th Fix-It Friday (wow!!) If you haven’t joined in before, have been away for awhile or if you avidly participate every week…be sure to stop back in today so that you can hang out with other talented photographers learning and sharing together! This week’s image was featured in a photo editing tutorial on I Heart Faces yesterday when Mandy Blake Photography shared how you can easily make a backlit photo pop with a few minor adjustments in curves.
Download this week’s image & participate: Fix-It Friday #157
- We are gearing up for our first I Heart Faces Photography Conference on Oct. 6th! We cannot wait to meet so many of you there soon. 🙂
- Don’t forget to add your “G” images to this month’s ABC Photo Challenge. It’s simple to participate, inspiring to see and wicked fun!
- Keli Hoskins recently shared 5 Reasons Why I Am Not Going to “Go Pro” and really touched a lot of our hearts with her words.
- Interested in Film Photography? Don’t miss this month’s photography series: Getting Started With Film
- Susan Keller offered up some Instagram Etiquette Tips (Our favorite tip? Go forth and have fun with it!)
We’d love to have you share your images with us on Instagram! Follow along at @iheartfaces and use hashtags #IHFphoto or #iheartfaces.