We are so excited about everything we have in store for our photography community during this month’s BIG photo challenge!
Starting tomorrow (August 7th) you’ll be able to submit your “Pet Faces” themed photo. Thanks to this month’s sponsor, Drop Studios, each person who enters a photo is eligible to win a $400 Drop Studios gift certificate and the lucky 1st place winner will receive a $100 cash prize! Our challenge is called “Pet Faces” but any and all animal faces are welcome. :)
We are thrilled to feature author and lifestyle pet photographer from Little Friends Photo, Seth Casteel, as this month’s Guest Photographer Judge. Be sure to check out his amazing new book, Underwater Dogs, that is available via pre-order on Amazon.
The grand prize giveaway this month is a $400 Drop Studios Shopping Spree!!
A quick run down of the monthly judged I Heart Faces Photo Challenge:
- Our “Pet Faces” Photo Challenge will be open three and a half days. It will be open for entries from tomorrow morning (Tuesday) until Friday at noon EST.
- You must include an animal face and have the I Heart Faces button in your post to be eligible to win any prizes.
- You must enter a new photo that has never been entered into a previous judged photo challenge (photos from our Alphabet Photo Challenges can be reused).
- Only one photo entry per person please.
- You get a chance to win the Drop Studios shopping spree just by entering a photo correctly!
- You could be chosen as a winner by Seth Casteel and win cash + recognition. (This prize is open to everyone who can receive a Paypal payment in US dollars.)
- We’ll announce the Judge’s Winner and Top 10 photos on the Wednesday following the photo challenge.
- We’ll announce Angie & Amy’s Favorites and the Giveaway Winner on the Thursday following the photo challenge.
- For the sponsored prize, it is up to each individual sponsor as to which countries are eligible to win.
Get more details about How The Challenge Works.
Get ready for an additional non-judged ABC Photo Challenge featuring the Letter “S” that we’ll be hosting during the last half of August. Less pressure on everyone and A LOT OF FUN!!
We’ll see you back here TOMORROW for the “Pet Faces” Photo Challenge.