This week we kicked off our next “Social Media ABC Photo Challenge” featuring the letter “B”.
- You can submit a photo featuring ANY subject matter (not limited to faces) as long as it works within the theme of the letter “B”.
- You can submit as many photos as you like through Instagram, Twitter, Google+ or Facebook. There are no limits!
- Check back next week when we feature some of our favorite images that were submitted to this challenge. The more your image fits the theme, the better chance it will be featured!
- This is purely fun, a means to share and inspire each other to think creatively. No judge and any type of photo goes!
- How can we find your photos? You must use our hashtag (#IHFPhoto) or tag I Heart Faces.
- We are open for entries from April 16th-24th.
- All photographers submitting to the I Heart Faces Photo Challenges, grant the rights to display their photos on iHeartFaces.com
- This is a family friendly photo challenge. I Heart Faces is not responsible for crude or rude photos/tweets associated with our hashtag.
How to submit a photo via Instagram, Twitter or Google+:
Take a photo and upload it to any of these social media networks. Make sure you have our hashtag #IHFPhoto in your description so we can find your photos! A hashtag must have the # symbol in front to work.
Beautiful “Bridge” image submitted via Instagram by makisphoto.
How to submit a photo via Facebook:
There are two ways to submit a photo on Facebook:
- Visit our Facebook Page, click on “photo” and then upload your “ABC” themed photo directly to our wall. Or….
- Upload your photo to your own Facebook Fan Page wall. You will need to tag I Heart Faces in your description so that it will still show up on our wall. If it doesn’t show up on our wall, you haven’t tagged your photo correctly and we won’t be able to find your entry! Try using the @ sign before typing I Heart Faces in your description to tag us.
Just a few of the beautiful “B” images submitted to our FB Fan Page.
How to submit a photo via our free IHF Photography Community:
Set up your free profile in our FREE IHF Community. Upload your photos there and tag them with Bphoto
Join the I Heart Faces Photography Community.
Be sure to leave a description with your photo that tells us why your image fits the letter “B” theme.
Thank you for inspiring us all with your beautiful photo submissions!