We have been hosting an Alphabet Photo Challenge on the I Heart Faces Facebook Page for a few months. It’s been so much fun, that we want to spread it across other social media platforms to make it easier for more of you to share your amazing photos.
We’re excited to be kicking off a NEW “Social Media ABC Photo Challenge”.
Every third week of the month, we’ll be hosting an ABC Photo Challenge with a new letter each month.
- You’ll be able to submit ANY subject matter (not limited to faces) as long as it works within the theme of that letter.
- You can submit as many photos as you like through Instagram, Twitter, Google+ or Facebook. There are no limits!
- We will also feature our favorites right here on I Heart Faces the following week.
- This is purely fun, a means to share and inspire each other to think creatively. No judge and any type of photo goes!
- How can we find your photos? You must use our hashtag for the month or tag I Heart Faces.
Guidelines for the ABC Photo Challenge:
- You must use the Hashtag on Google+, Instagram and Twitter: #IHFPhoto
- You must tag I Heart Faces on Facebook.
- You must choose a photo that has to do with the themed Letter of the Month. Find the theme here.
- We will feature many photos on our website. All photographers submitting to the I Heart Faces Photo Challenges, grant the rights to display their photos on iHeartFaces.com
- This is a family friendly photo challenge. I Heart Faces is not responsible for crude or rude photos/tweets associated with our hashtag.
How to submit a photo via Instagram or Twitter:
Take a photo and upload it to either social media network. Make sure you have our hashtag #IHFphoto in your description so we can find your photos! A hashtag must have the # symbol in front to work.
Follow us on Twitter.
How to submit a photo via Facebook:
There are two ways to submit a photo on Facebook:
- Visit our Facebook Page, click on “photo” and then upload your “ABC” themed photo directly to our wall. Or….
- Upload your photo to your own Facebook Fan Page wall. You will need to tag I Heart Faces in your description so that it will still show up on our wall. If it doesn’t show up on our wall, you haven’t tagged your photo correctly and we won’t be able to find your entry! Try using the @ sign before typing I Heart Faces in your description to tag us.
How to submit a photo via Google+:
Follow us on Google+, upload a photo on your profile page, share your photo on your stream and tag +I Heart Faces Photography in the description. You can also use our hashtag #IHFphoto.
How to submit a photo via our free IHF Photography Community:
Set up your free profile in our FREE IHF Community. Upload your photos there and tag them with IHFPhoto
Join the I Heart Faces Photography Community.
Reminder: Please make sure you let us know in your photo description why your image fits with the Letter theme!
We can’t wait to see your creativity with the ABC Photo Challenge!
Check out some wonderful images from our last ABC Photo Challenge.