Photo Challenge | Hugs & Kisses

February 20, 2012

in Photo Challenge 2012

I Heart Faces Photo Challenge | Hugs & Kisses

Welcome to our photo challenge! This week’s challenge is open for photo submissions on Mon & Tues (until 9:00 pm CST).

• This week’s theme is “Hugs & Kisses.” Read more details about our themes here.
  • New to our site? You will want to read our FAQ’s. Please note that we do not accept photo submissions from Facebook.
  • If your photo submission has been deleted, it is because you entered your link incorrectly. Feel free to re-submit your entry correctly using a permalink to your post.
  • To be considered as a winner of this week’s challenge, you can only have ONE photo in your submission. Make sure that you add our button to your entry post.

Photo Credit: IHF Community Member, Karen Edwards

“Hugs & Kisses” Photo Submissions:

If you enter our photo challenge this week, we ask that you leave comments for at least five photo submissions around yours. Our participants love this! 🙂 Please also read the copyright and guideline info in our sidebar before entering.

Tell us about your “hugs & kisses” themed photo submission in the comments section below! (Please be aware that the number of your submission most probably will change if any of the other submissions have to be deleted.)

Sheribeari February 23, 2012

forgot to list photo number……. 250
Comfort Hugs.

Sheribeari February 23, 2012

Our German Shepherd had to have hip replacement surgery. He know something was wrong and was so scared. It was so hard to leave him there. My husband comforted him before they took him back.

Jennifer Sirris February 21, 2012

my picture is currently image #199, all smiles. I know that it didnt actually have a hug or kiss in it, but this image of my son captures for me everything I love about him. I give him a million hugs and kisses all day, and his smile lights up a room! I am a very proud mama of two beautiful boys, and I am so happy that I can capture them as they grow.

Jennifer Sirris February 21, 2012

do you use flicker? you copy and paste the link into the comment box under your picture, in the same comment box where anyone else can comment on your picture, but then it comes up as the button when you click “post comment”. hope that helps!

Brianna Rivet February 21, 2012

Well my photo got deleted. I am assuming it is because I couldn’t make the i heart faces button work. I tried so many times to copy and paste it but the link would just show up not the picture. Does anyone know what I did wrong? I don’t know what a html format is.

Brianna Rievt February 21, 2012

This is my first photo contest! My photo is called “No Greater Love”. It is of my Godson and his mom. I absolutely love this photo! I hope you do to! There is no greater love than of a mother and child. I hope that I did everything right. My photo doesn’t show up in the thumbnail area it just looks like a piece of paper with three shapes. Can anyone tell me why this happened and if I can fix it!? Good luck to you all! 🙂

Ann Marie Hubbard February 21, 2012

I just love that despite surrounded by people, this couple took and captured a moment for themselves! I entered #353 “Framed Love”

Stacey Clark February 21, 2012

I submitted photo #255 which was rejected. So I thought I fixed it and RE-submitted and ended up #271. But now they are BOTH there..please feel free to delete one. I am new to this and SO CONFUSED!! The family in the photo is just adorable and I want to bite that baby’s cheeks off. His parents said “no”.

Kathryn Grace Photography February 21, 2012

My entry (currently #342) is of a newborn/sibling shoot I did. Big sister and brother love their baby sis. 🙂

Christine February 21, 2012

This is my first entry this week. How fun!! Tried a self portrait hug with my youngest….

Erica February 21, 2012

currently my photo is #331 – Daddy’s Love. I absolutely love finding photos like this one, for challenges like this, that I just happen to capture! The love between my son carter and his father amazes me! They are so much alike too! http://ericaantesberger.wordpress.com/2012/02/21/iheartfaces-photo-challenge-hugs-kisses/

Christina Earle February 21, 2012

I am currently #327. I used a photo of my daughter kissing my son on the forehead. She loves him so much and goes above and beyond to help take care of him. Yesterday we found out a year after he was diagnosed with epilepsy and developmental delays, that he is seizure free!

Paige February 21, 2012

My photo is #308. I love this photo with my two young daughters, with adopting toddlers, it can sometimes take awhile to get to this point.

Melinda February 21, 2012

Currently #317. I love these challenges/themes and I love seeing everyone else’s work!

Amanda W February 21, 2012

My entry is number 312! I adore this sweet family, and how much fun they have together. Mommy and Daddy kissing, and kiddos hanging on tightly…love! I can’t wait to look around at all of the photos!!