Welcome to our photo challenge! This is our week off from going through entries but we will still be hosting a fun, informal photo challenge through our Facebook Fan Page.
This week’s theme is the letter “L”. There are three ways to enter your photo into the mix:
- Head over to our Facebook Fan Page, click on “photo” and then upload your “L” themed photo directly to our wall.
- Upload your photo to your own Facebook Fan Page wall. You will need to tag I Heart Faces in your description so that it will still show up on our wall. If it doesn’t show up on our wall, we won’t be able to find your entry!
- Not on Facebook? You can still participate! Upload your photo to our free photography community. Tag your image with IHFletterL so that we will be able to find it.
Tip: To view all of the images being entered, go to the top of our wall and click on “Everyone (Most Recent)” rather than just “I Heart Faces”.
- You are not limited to only one photo this week. Show off as many of your very best images as you’d like!
- Be creative and unique…we’ll be featuring our favorites right here on our blog later this week.
- This theme is very open and faces are not required.
- If you don’t already, we’d love for you to “Like” our page while you are there! 🙂
- Read more details about our weekly photo challenge themes here.
Photo Credit: IHF Community Member, Carol Ann Pope
What types of photos do you think would be perfect for the letter “L”? Help inspire others in our community by sharing your ideas in the comments section below!