Photo Challenge | Family Fun

January 15, 2012

in Photo Challenge 2012

Post image for Photo Challenge | Family Fun

Welcome to our photo challenge!  Our challenges are open for photo submissions on Mon & Tues (until 9:00 pm CST).

• This week’s theme is “Family Fun!”  Read more details about this week’s theme here
  • New to our site?  You will want to read our FAQ’s.  Please note that we do not accept photo submissions from Facebook.
  • If your photo submission has been deleted, it is because you entered your link incorrectly. Please re-submit your entry correctly using a permalink to your post.
  •  To be considered as a winner of this week’s challenge, you can only have ONE photo in your submission.  Please also make sure that you add our button to your blog post.

Photo Credit: IHF Community Member, Autumn Branscome

“Family Fun” Photo Submissions:

If you enter our photo challenge this week, we ask that you leave comments for at least five photo submissions around yours. Our participants love this! 🙂 Please also read the copyright and guideline info in our sidebar before entering.

Tell us about your “family fun” themed photo submission in the comments section below! (Please be aware that the number of your submission most probably will change if any of the other submissions have to be deleted.)

Angelica January 17, 2012

#355 I just loved the face of Little C in this image and the fun they were having playing Ring around the rosy! Who didn’t love that game! =)

Korin January 17, 2012

I accidentally posted it twice 🙁 My internet stopped working, so I didn’t think it posted. Sorry!

Jacynthe January 17, 2012

I entered “Lake Powell Fun” #336 because when I asked the kids what is the most fun we have as a family. It wasn’t Disneyland, it was Lake Powell without any hesitation! On this shot, we found some puddles while hiking and the kids had fun getting wet. Thanks for the opportunity to share! Love seeing everybody else’s shots!

Ally January 17, 2012

so many fun photos this week!

Lisa January 17, 2012

Boys Being Boys – Love color and loved capturing these brothers in their element — especially when my days consist of dresses and drama!! Beautiful entries!

Teacher Girl January 17, 2012

#327 “Diff Siblings”– I love how this shot captures the dynamic of these three siblings. There is an obviously huge age gap between them, and yet they all get along and love each other so much. Shooting with a baby and then two teenage kids was a challenge, but I love how the shoot turned out overall.

Tina Case January 17, 2012

http://www.parentgrapevine.com/2012/01/family-fun-family-that-plays-together.html Thanks for checking out our photo. I took this self-timed image on Jan 1. We are a rock ‘n roll family 🙂