Photo Challenge | Best Face Photo from 2011

January 9, 2012

in Photo Challenge 2012

Post image for Photo Challenge | Best Face Photo from 2011

Photo Challenge

Welcome to our first photo challenge of the new year!  This week is going to be BIG as we celebrate our 3rd Anniversary and have tons of photo fun together.  🙂

This challenge will be open for photo submissions on Mon & Tues (until 9:00 pm CST).

• This week’s theme is “Best Face Photo from 2011.”  Read more details about this week’s theme.
  • New to our site?  You will want to read our FAQ’s.  Please note that we do not accept photo submissions from Facebook.
  • If your photo submission has been deleted, it is because you entered your link incorrectly. Please re-submit your entry correctly using a permalink to your post.
  • To be considered as a winner of this week’s challenge, you can only have ONE photo in your submission.  Please also make sure that you add our button to your blog post.

Photo Credit: IHF Community Member, Milos Marcinek

“Best Face Photo from 2011” Submissions:

If you enter our photo challenge this week, we ask that you leave comments for at least five photo submissions around yours. Our participants love this! 🙂 Please also read the copyright and guideline info in our sidebar before entering.

Tell us about your “Best Face from 2011” themed photo submission in the comments section below! (Please be aware that the number of your submission most probably will change if any of the other submissions have to be deleted.)

I Heart Faces Photo School

Photo School | I Heart Faces
We are so excited to announce the our I Heart Faces Photo School is starting back up again! Please check out our Photo School Website later this week for an updated class schedule…we’re looking forward to growing and learning together in this new year!

masuod khalili December 7, 2012

hi wating for topface

Bill May 28, 2012

this week’s theme at heartaches is “best face photo from 2011.” this is my favorite photo from 2011. actually, this is my favorite face photo. ever.

Meghan Hof January 13, 2012

Yippeee! My entry final showed up. I am embarrassed to admit that I’ve tried and failed to enter the contest many times. 2012 is off on the right foot. So many beautiful images here (what a talented group!).
My entry is #673 “Simply Baby” because really sometimes simple is all you need.

candy kempsey January 13, 2012

I mean it is #676

SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

candy kempsey January 13, 2012

My photo is #646!

candy kempsey January 13, 2012

My photo is of a girl I met through a “mommy and me” class last year and have only kept in touch on fb. This year I posted how I need some people to have a mini portrait session with me for an online mentoring class I am taking.
Jennifer was all for it and she really wowed me!! We had so much fun and it was that day I realized how this is not only a learning experience for me, to bring my passion to life, it is very healing for me as well. I also related to my subject and loved most of all that she arrived with no make-up and o.m.g she was soooooo pretty!!! 🙂

Jennifer January 12, 2012

My photo entry is #648
I have chosen Gabe for my entry into I Heart Faces “Best Face of 2011.” He is such a courageous little man, who has such charisma, love, and playfulness, that if you were to meet him, you wouldn’t think there was anything wrong…

You wouldn’t know it from this image, but this young man has been facing an uphill battle most of his life. He has a rare, somewhat mysterious blood disorder that requires him to have blood transfusions every so many weeks, along with a regimen of medications that don’t always make him feel better. To complicate things, early in 2011 he was diagnosed as having a malformation of his brain, known as Chiari Malformation. This condition causes fluid to build on the spine and could eventually cause him to ultimately lose feeling in his legs, bladder control, etc. From what I understand, these two problems are completely unrelated. If you find you have time, I ask you might spot a second to say a prayer for this little boy and his family to find peace, and that his doctors are able to determine a better way of treatment, if not ultimately a cure.

Cherie M. January 11, 2012

Oh no! I can’t believe I missed this one! Well if anyone just wants to check out the photo I would have submitted and leave any feedback, I’d love it!
It’s the 1st photo in my website’s slideshow of the bride in black & white….

LOVED looking at all the cute baby faces!