Welcome to our “Holiday Bokeh” photo challenge! This is a special non-competition photo challenge and will be open for entries until December 31st.
- Read more details about our Holiday Bokeh theme. Since this is a non-competition week you can have multiple photos in your entry post or you can link to multiple photos that you have taken.
- New to our site? You will want to read our FAQ’s. Please note that we do not accept photo submissions from Facebook.
- If your photo submission has been deleted, it is because you entered your link incorrectly. Please re-submit your entry correctly using a permalink to your post.
- There will be no judge or winners for this photo challenge but we will be featuring some of our favorites on our Facebook Fan Page!
- Please also make sure that you add our button to your blog post.
Photo Credit: Tutorial by Keli Hoskins
“Holiday Bokeh” Photo Submissions:
If you enter our photo challenge this week, we ask that you leave comments for at least five photo submissions around yours. Our participants love this! 🙂 Please also read the copyright and guideline info in our sidebar before entering.
Tell us about your “Holiday Bokeh” themed photo submission in the comments section below! (Please be aware that the number of your submission most probably will change if any of the other submissions have to be deleted.)