Photo Challenge | On Your Feet!

December 4, 2011

in Photo Challenge 2011

Post image for Photo Challenge | On Your Feet!

Welcome to our photo challenge!  Our challenges are open for photo submissions on Mon & Tues (until 9:00 pm CST).

• This week’s theme is “On Your Feet!”  Read more details about this week’s theme here
  • New to our site?  You will want to read our FAQ’s.  Please note that we do not accept photo submissions from Facebook.
  • If your photo submission has been deleted, it is because you entered your link incorrectly. Please re-submit your entry correctly using a permalink to your post.
  •  To be considered as a winner of this week’s challenge, you can only have ONE photo in your submission.  Please also make sure that you add our button to your blog post.

Photo Credit: IHF Community Member, Jennifer Murray

“On Your Feet!” Photo Submissions:

If you enter our photo challenge this week, we ask that you leave comments for at least five photo submissions around yours. Our participants love this! :) Please also read the copyright and guideline info in our sidebar before entering.

Tell us about your “On Your Feet” themed photo submission in the comments section below! (Please be aware that the number of your submission most probably will change if any of the other submissions have to be deleted.)

pfannkuchen rezepte May 1, 2013

It’s really a nice and helpful piece of information. I am glad that you just shared this useful information with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

Roby December 12, 2011

That hits the target prfeectly. Thanks!

Yesenia Arnold December 9, 2011

This is a photo of my two children, Elijah (3 years old) and Elliana (7 months) In this shot, I love how his foot is protectively above hers as he is very protective of his little sister. This is my first submission (Isa FunFeets # 427 for now) :-} There are SO many awesome ones; it’s so intimidating XD but so much fun.. Every submission is so unique!

Daniela Gabay December 8, 2011

This week’s challenge was so much fun! Who doesnt like shooting cute little feet? I loved all the entries! Good luck ppl :) http://flic.kr/p/aR2PQZ

Melissa Sanchez December 7, 2011

This is my first submission and I’m so excited! This is a photo of my two children, Elijah (3 years old) and Elliana (7 months) In this shot, I love how his foot is protectively above hers as he is very protective of his little sister. I hope as they continue to grow so will their relationship and love for each other <3

Ana GR December 7, 2011

entry 234
Hi
I loved this topic; I love feet in my pictures.
The feet in my “Summertime” are my cousin’s. She’s tall and almost skinny. Her feet are just lovely: teen feet, long and whimsy, cute and smily, yes feet can be smiley, because hers are!
The beach was perfect, so sandy and warm, it was August and I like to remember that time.

Kelly December 7, 2011

This is the first time I have entered. What a great community of photographers! So inspiring. My photo is #314 10 Happy Feet. http://www.hopskipphotography.com/blog/post/2011/12/05/I-Heart-Faces-Photo-Challenge-7c-Feet.aspx

My photo was inspired by the mom of all these feet. The children waiting because we were getting the kids ready to put their feet up so I could take a picture of the bottoms of their feet. I chose this perspective instead because of the contrast of feet against blacktop.

Deborah December 7, 2011

It’s good to be back, and I’m having fun checking out the photos in this week’s challenge!
There are so many ‘sweet feet’ out there, and I’m looking forward to
seeing more!! Have a great week, y’all!

Amy December 6, 2011

looking forward to checking out this weeks submissions! Thanks, Amy

Julia December 6, 2011

This is my first post! My entry is currently #433 and is of my little girl. This was taken in a sunflower field on her Paw Paw’s farm! I didn’t intend for her to have dirty feet but the field was muddy and I’m actually glad it happened! We used it as our Christmas card picture. Here’s a link: http://flic.kr/p/aREKVg

Looking forward to viewing all of the feet tonight!

Bianca December 6, 2011

This is my first submission (Isa FunFeets # 427 for now) :-} There are SO many awesome ones; it’s so intimidating XD but so much fun.. I REALLY love Ten Happy Feet!! That’s a perfect family pic!! Every submission is so unique! <3 them!

KristeenMarie December 6, 2011

There are just so many great entries! I <3 everyone's feet this week. :)