Welcome to our photo challenge! Our challenges are open for photo submissions on Mon & Tues (until 9:00 pm CST).
- This week’s theme is “Autumn Splendor.” Read about more details here.
- Unlike most weeks, a human face does not have to be clearly showing but there must be a person in your photo submission somewhere.
- New to our site? You will want to read our FAQ’s. Please note that we do not accept photo submissions from Facebook.
- If your photo submission has been deleted, it is because you entered your link incorrectly. Please re-submit your entry correctly using a permalink to your post.
- To be considered as a winner of this week’s challenge, you can only have ONE photo in your submission. Please also make sure that you add our button to your blog post.
Photo Credit: IHF Community Member, One Willow
“Autumn Splendor” Photo Submissions:
If you enter our photo challenge this week, we ask that you leave comments for at least five photo submissions around yours. Our participants love this! 🙂 Please also read the copyright and guideline info in our sidebar before entering.
Tell us about your “autumn splendor” themed photo submission in the comments section below! (Please be aware that the number of your submission most probably will change if any of the other submissions have to be deleted.)
Watch our new episode on My Craft Channel this week!
Join us as we share a few of our “lightbulb moments” that make us say “Ah-Ha!” and pick up some great tips that will help you improve your own photography skills.