Autumn Photo Challenge {Photography Inspiration}

November 25, 2011

in Photo Challenge, Photo Challenge 2011, Photography Community Inspiration, Photography Inspiration

Autumn Photo Challenge

The “Autumn Photo Challenge” that we ran in our free photography community was so fun this week! Thank you so much for adding your beautiful photos to the mix. We really enjoyed browsing through them and hope you have fun viewing a few of our favorites!
Photo Credit: IHF Community Member, Michelle Quatrin

Misty

Misty Exnicios
Autumn Photo Challenge
Pam D
Autumn Photo Challenge

Dana Suggs
Autumn Photo Challenge

Erin Stevenson
Autumn Photo Challenge

Melinda McIntyre
Autumn Photo Challenge

Wonderful job everyone! We’ll see you back here on Monday when we feature another one of our regular photo challenges with a theme of Bust a Gut.
No little smiles this week…we want to see the big laughs when your subject is really busting a gut with laughter. :)

Nolan Reents May 17, 2012

Great information :)

Francisco Villarroel November 29, 2011

I Heart Faces – Autumn Photo Challenge {Photography Inspiration} http://t.co/hReHhAVk #Fotografia

Michele Q November 27, 2011

Thank you Chris for such nice words on my photo. I actually wish these were my kids too! haha! There were so many wonderful photos. Thank you for featuring one of my favorite autumn images!

Serendipity is Sweet November 27, 2011

These are all gorgeous, and inspiring!!

Chris Henning November 26, 2011

When I saw that first image, my jaw dropped, it is so beautiful!!! I would love to have an image of my kids like that huge on my wall!!! Congrats to everyone on your gorgeous Autumn images, thanks so much for sharing. Hope everyone had a very happy Thanksgiving!!!

Erin Stevenson November 25, 2011

THANK YOU so much for featuring my photo! I am completely flattered and all the photos are stunning. They sum up everything I love about fall! Such talent. I can’t believe I’m featured next to them! This website/community has been a great learning tool for me! You do a great thing here!

Thank you again!
Erin Stevenson

Misty E. November 25, 2011

Thank you for featuring my photo! I loved browsing the beautiful Fall photos on the community page!

Pam D November 25, 2011

Wow. I really am humbled to be featured with these other amazing shots! So many beautiful landscapes… so many talented photographers. Thanks so much for all of the inspiration that your community provides… it’s one of my favorite places on the web! And Happy Holidays to everyone at I Heart Faces…