Photo Challenge | Let Them Be Little

October 24, 2011

in Photo Challenge 2011

Post image for Photo Challenge | Let Them Be Little

Welcome to our photo challenge!  Our challenges are open for photo submissions on Mon & Tues (until 9:00 pm CST).

• This week’s theme is “Let Them Be Little.” Read about more details here
  • New to our site?  You will want to read our FAQ’s.  Please note that we do not accept photo submissions from Facebook.
  • If your photo submission has been deleted, it is because you entered your link incorrectly. Please re-submit your entry correctly using a permalink to your post.
  •  To be considered as a winner of this week’s challenge, you can only have ONE photo in your submission.  Please also make sure that you add our button to your blog post.

Photo Credit: IHF Community Member, Angela Valerie

“Let Them Be Little” Photo Entries:

If you enter our photo challenge this week, we ask that you leave comments for at least five photo submissions around yours. Our participants love this! :) Please also read the copyright and guideline info in our sidebar before entering.

Tell us about your “little ones” photo submission in the comments section below! (Please be aware that the number of your submission most probably will change if any of the other submissions have to be deleted.)

Special Note from I Heart Faces:

If you are not able to add your link through Linky Tools, unfortunately we aren’t able to help you. You will need to contact Brent (the owner of Linky Tools) directly. He is wonderful about responding to any problems that occur with his system. You can find his contact info here: Linky Tools Website – Thanks, Angie & Amy

Elizabeth Goodwin October 27, 2011

I had my photo entered monday morning and I checked on it last Tuesday late afternoon, it was there. now it isn’t, do you know why?

Amanda Cameron October 27, 2011

Now it’s #208…don’t know why it changed…

Alicia October 26, 2011

PS: I entered a link from Facebook…could that be the problem?

Alicia October 25, 2011

The picture that I submitted earlier showed up in the list, but now it’s not there. I’ve gone over the list several times, but don’t see it. Am I missing something? Here’s my photo: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.147107345323808.21782.126805867353956&type=3#!/photo.php?fbid=274063335961541&set=a.147107345323808.21782.126805867353956&type=3&theater

Christina October 25, 2011

I’m currently #582 (garden birthday). This little girl turned 2 the day after our shoot. I knew that this shoot was her birthday shoot and wanted it to be loosely based on a garden party. We lost a couple of balloons but she took it in stride (especially when I told her she could have the remaining 3). I was behind her dad’s car when we left the shoot and all I could see in the back windshield was her bopping those balloons around :)

Christy Peterson October 25, 2011

We planned to do some body boarding on Hukilau Beach in Laie, Hawaii, when I was rudely stung by a jellyfish. We then observed that it was a bad day to be in the water because they were all over. We turned our recreational attention to the nearby rope swing and had some fun. Dean is pictured here in pure bliss.

D Yocom October 25, 2011

I forgot to mention that this is by far, one of my favorite contests and I can’t get enough of all of these adorable baby photos!

~D

D Yocom October 25, 2011

#476 submission – this photo is from my latest fall shoot and I fell madly in love with this little girl. She had gorgeous eyes and I loved how she focused straight on the camera while her mother soothed her after a brief meltdown. I hope you stop by and good luck w/ your submissions. ~D

Josh Blackwell October 25, 2011

#523 is of my little man. His name is Brandon and he is 10 months old. I just love him to death.

Shel October 25, 2011

#522 or thereabouts is Picking Apples. This is my husband and son. I love how Daddy is holding up his little man to grab the apple.

Michelle Anderson October 25, 2011

My entry is #515 — my sweet son, smiling for his weekly photo – I’m doing a 52 week project. This has challenged me to keep track of every change he undergoes. It has been one of the best experiences in my photographic career!
The picture is also at:

Kathryn Grace Photography October 25, 2011

I guess three time’s a charm. :-) Sorry! #505, 507 & 509 currently.

Daisey Lim October 25, 2011

my entry titled “beach memories” is about our kiddos having fun and creating childhood memories at the beach. Every year they look forward to spending time at their #1 spot, the beach. On more than one occasion it has even beat out going to Disneyland!!

Kathryn Grace Photography October 25, 2011

Well, I’ve tried twice and it’s not showing up, but last time I did that both came up later so I guess I will check back later to see if they popped up!

Mallory October 25, 2011

My photo is #512. This is my daughter doing “so big”. I’m really going to miss it when she stops.

Courtney October 25, 2011

Well…..make that #503…..Im just not with it today…..

Darci VandenHOek October 25, 2011

Well, my image(s) is 466-469- SORRY! I kept getting an error msg and didn’t think it went through! Alas! :) Anyway, I work with this sweet little guy’s mama, a detective, and his daddy is a trooper. They work hard every day to protect the innocence of children in their communities and I work to protect their memories! Let them be little!

Courtney October 25, 2011

My submission is #504, but it didn’t crop right for some reason so it looks a little goofy on here…….. :)

Amanda October 25, 2011

My photo is #499. This is my middle son. He is almost 2 yrs old and a very busy little person. I caught him in a moment as he was considering his next move. He is leaning against an old box car and just out of the frame are climbing bars…of course he wanted to climb them!!

Martha October 25, 2011

My picture is of a 3-year old having fun and playing with his sister and cousins. He has a three week old baby brother, whom I am sure he is trying to outshine in this photo. #301 Tough Guy!

Maggie G October 25, 2011

This is my first time entering one of your contests :) Bubba’s Lips is my entry. My little guy never smiles for the camera, he is either inquisitive or staring off somewhere else. He LOVES to be outside, playing in the grass!

Aimee Gollihur October 25, 2011

Hi, this is my first time entering a challenge! My entry #443, is a shot of my gorgeous, and sassy, niece at 6 motnhs old this summer. I just LOVE the pose she had here, too too cute! :) I hope I did it all right!

Christina Catinella October 25, 2011

#97, #125, & #237 are all favorites too!

Christina Catinella October 25, 2011

#298. I have twin boys and can’t imagine having 3 at a time. You get three times the fun and work! You go! I vote for this one to win!

Christina Catinella October 25, 2011

#407…love this!

Ellie A. October 25, 2011

My entry is # 438 & 439 (which made me say HUH?) Don’t know how it was entered twice sorry about that! This challenge sure was fun to do. Now if we could only figure how to keep them little Just a bit longer :)

colette October 25, 2011

Entry #424: This little guy had a ball playing with his shoes and sox in the grass. I loved this picture — even though you can’t see his face, you can tell by his eyes what he is thinking!

Chapel October 25, 2011

My photo (#130- Charlie) was taken during the summer at the lake. I was taking my lil’ guy’s photo before going to see the fireworks & just happened to catch this shot. It is one of my favorite photos of him!

Noel Pearson October 25, 2011

“Tea Angel” My daughter got a little too much sun and received the tea soaked paper towel treatment on her shoulders. Caught playing in the sea glass!

Alvin D. Nguyen Photography October 25, 2011

All the entries are so cute and awesome! good luck to everyone who entered!

Cristina October 25, 2011

This was a fun shoot. She got all the cute/beautiful prego pictures and he decided to “surprise her!” So she never turned around until after we told her it was ok…once she say her hubby without his shirt on she know exactly what just happened. But I can tel you from their fun marriage that this pretty much keeps them laughing! Entering it into the i heart faces photo challenge: Let Them Be Little!

Cheryl Navalinsky October 25, 2011

My picture is of friends who are expecting their first little bundle. This was also MY first maternity shoot. I’m number 219. Hope you stop by.