Enjoy free Halloween photo cards! It’s a “Favorite Things” theme this week and to celebrate our favorite season, Amy, co-founder of I Heart Faces and Living Locurto designed some fun Halloween templates for you! Enjoy these simple to use templates with Photoshop or Photoshop Elements.
5×7 high resolution template. For NON-Commercial use only. Photographers may use these for their clients, but not for mass production.
- Download by clicking HERE for the Black Circle Bat Template and HERE for the Generic Happy Halloween Template.
- Save the images to your desktop. (you will have to right click or just hold down your mouse on a Mac to save the image)
- Open the png file in Photoshop or Photoshop Elements. (It might work with other programs, just give it a try.)
- You will need to add a layer under this graphic and place your photo on that bottom layer.
- Resize your photo, add some text in the orange sections if you’d like and print. It’s super easy!
To email or post on Facebook, re-size the file to 500 pixels wide and “save as” a jpg image.
These templates are not to be sold as your own or used for your personal brand’s marketing materials. You may print for yourself or for your own business clients only. Artwork cannot be re-sold in any way as in Etsy, Ebay or offered as your own creations.