Photo Challenge | People’s Choice {Round 1}

September 26, 2011

in Photo Challenge 2011

Post image for Photo Challenge | People’s Choice {Round 1}

Photo Challenge:  Welcome to this week’s challenge where all skill levels of photographers are invited to join in the fun!

This week we are having a special “People’s Choice” photo challenge where all of YOU will get to be the Guest Photographer Judge and help us pick the winning photos.  🙂

• The photo you enter this week must be one that you have never entered on our site before and must have a human face in it.  We will be open for entries on MONDAY only.
  • This week’s theme is “Best Face Photo from Summer 2011.” Read more details here
  • If your entry has been deleted, it is because you entered your link incorrectly. Please read our FAQ’s to learn how to enter your link correctly.
  • We do not allow any entries from Facebook.  Read more about the 3 types of entries we accept here.
  • Voting will begin on Wednesday morning.   Anyone is welcome to vote on their favorites at that time.

Photo Credit: IHF Community member, Sonomi Johnson

Photo Entries

We like to mix things up around here a bit sometimes and this week will be one of those times!

• We will be open for entries on Monday only.
  • We want to get involved in the fun a bit this time as well! After this challenge closes, we (Angie & Amy) will go through all of the entries and narrow them down to our very top favorites. We have no idea how many we will end up but we anticipate somewhere between 50-100.   If you think your feelings will be hurt if your photo is not in the mix of our favorites, then we recommend that you might want to sit this week’s challenge out.
  • On Wednesday, the Linky will open up once again showing only our top favorites and then anyone and everyone will be able to vote on their favorites from that mix.  Voting will be open until Friday afternoon.  Vote on your favorites HERE.
  • Winning photos will be featured on Saturday.

canvas Modern art June 6, 2013

I’m not sure why but this website is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a issue on my end? I’ll
check back later on and see if the problem still exists.

Amy Mallory September 28, 2011

I am thrilled beyond words to have my photo in the running!!! There are so many fantastic photos!!! I just love this place!!!

Sarah Hendrix September 28, 2011

How exciting to wake up and find that my photo made the first cut! What an honor!
Thank You!
Congratulations to the others who made it as well 🙂

Jenna September 27, 2011

oh my goodness!!! Congrats to all that made the first cut! 🙂

I am new to ihf and this is my first time entering a contest. my photo is #194, Hazel…like my daughter’s beautiful eyes!

Good luck everyone!!!

akoto September 27, 2011

Currently entry #147. First birthdays are huge here in South Korea, and I was delighted to receive a contact from another expat here over the summer to shoot the event for them. They are basically as much of a production as wedding receptions in the west. Little L was super great the whole time and absolutely loved being in front of the camera. It was hard to pick just one photo to share! It was hard to get any good shots outside because the combination of crazy hot and humid summers here plus the not-so-nice-in-the-heat hanboks (Korean traditional wear), but we had a lot of fun indoors.

Holly @ Diamond Potential September 27, 2011

So sad, I had this preposted and wasn’t able to get to the computer until after midnight… Tuesday morning. I thought Tuesday was still in the running but the linky was closed. I still wanted to share, too.

Kristin September 27, 2011

And that’s why rules were not meant to be broken…I was past the time deadline and past the “picture taken” deadline! Nonetheless, still wanted to share 🙂

Carrie Bunting September 27, 2011

Please delete #444. This is my first entry and in my confusion entered twice.

BTW…Great entries!

Mrs. Claus September 26, 2011

Check out my entry . . . unless you have a weak stomach. LOL!

Daisey Lim September 26, 2011

please delete entry number 401 (Lemonade Stand). For some reason I mistakenly entered it twice. My computer is slow which might explain. Thanks!

Chelsea September 26, 2011

Wait I put the wrong link! #376 Tademy D&P

This is the correct one!

{life with} the Cuties September 26, 2011

It has been SO long since i’ve entered a link that i had to re-read the instructions more than 4 times! Oh my. Can’t wait to see what y’all come up with this week and to vote for some awesome summer-time pictures!

Laura Schroeder September 26, 2011

oh wow i meant “cute” not “cure” haha xD

Cherie September 26, 2011

I would love any feedback 🙂
I’m #307… “summer sunlight”

daniela Gabay September 26, 2011

Cant see mine.. I submitted it this morning and didnt show on the “pool”, i thought maybe it was because i had just submitted it but just came back to check if it was there and still cant see it! Should i re-submit it? If anyone sees it please let me know! http://flic.kr/p/aqCQm2

Sarita September 26, 2011

First time participant, hope to be back often 🙂 My beautiful daughter is the subject of my entry photo 🙂

sarah bryant September 26, 2011

I entered a picture I took this summer of my 9 month old baby girl because looking at her sleepy eyes and dirty face makes me smile every time I see it! 😀