Photo Challenge: Welcome to this week’s challenge where all skill levels of photographers are invited to join in the fun!
This week we are having a special “People’s Choice” photo challenge where all of YOU will get to be the Guest Photographer Judge and help us pick the winning photos. 🙂
- The photo you enter this week must be one that you have never entered on our site before and must have a human face in it. We will be open for entries on MONDAY only.
- This week’s theme is “Best Face Photo from Summer 2011.” Read more details here
- If your entry has been deleted, it is because you entered your link incorrectly. Please read our FAQ’s to learn how to enter your link correctly.
- We do not allow any entries from Facebook. Read more about the 3 types of entries we accept here.
- Voting will begin on Wednesday morning. Anyone is welcome to vote on their favorites at that time.
Photo Credit: IHF Community member, Sonomi Johnson
We like to mix things up around here a bit sometimes and this week will be one of those times!
- We will be open for entries on Monday only.
- We want to get involved in the fun a bit this time as well! After this challenge closes, we (Angie & Amy) will go through all of the entries and narrow them down to our very top favorites. We have no idea how many we will end up but we anticipate somewhere between 50-100. If you think your feelings will be hurt if your photo is not in the mix of our favorites, then we recommend that you might want to sit this week’s challenge out.
- On Wednesday, the Linky will open up once again showing only our top favorites and then anyone and everyone will be able to vote on their favorites from that mix. Voting will be open until Friday afternoon. Vote on your favorites HERE.
- Winning photos will be featured on Saturday.