Photo Challenge | A Touch of Whimsy

June 26, 2011

in Photo Challenge 2011

Post image for Photo Challenge | A Touch of Whimsy

Our photo challenges are open for entries on Mon & Tues (until 9:00 pm CST). To be considered as a winner of this week’s challenge, you can only have ONE photo in your entry. Please make sure that you add our button to your blog post as well so that you’ll be eligible to win!

• This week’s theme is “A Touch of Whimsy.”  Read more details here.
  • If you are newer to our site, you will want to read our FAQ’s.  Please note that we do not accept any entries from Facebook.
  • Please remember that a human face needs to be showing in your photo entry if you’d like to be considered as a winner.
  • If your entry has been deleted, it is because you entered your link incorrectly. Please go ahead and reenter it correctly using a permalink to your post.

Photo Credit: IHF Community Member, Emily Soto.

“A Touch of Whimsy” Photo Entries:

If you enter our photo challenge this week, we ask that you leave comments for at least five entries around yours. Our participants love this! :) Please also read the copyright and guideline info in our sidebar before entering.

Tell us about your “Whimsical” photo entry in the comments section below!  (PLEASE NOTE:  The number of your entry most probably will change if any of the other entries have to be deleted.)

Christian Louboutin Shoes For Men May 10, 2013

When Murray broke for 3 2 in the second it was only thanks to a straightforward missed volley but that proved the pivotal point of the match.

Luisa Brady December 11, 2011

I love this weeks theme! My linky that worked properly was deleted and the one that didn’t work was not. The little one runs everywhere she goes.

Chrissi June 30, 2011

This is my second entry for iheartfaces! I love this site and it really allows me to challenge myself! This weeks challenge was so fun and viewing the other entries was great! So many beautiful images…the judges have their work cut out on this one!! Good luck everyone…and…happy…fourth!!!

French Country Girl June 29, 2011

:( My pic – first time entry seems to have been deleted. I had problems figuring out how to do all the required steps. Just a suggestion – could you print some instructions for ‘Dummies’ or something. Love your site and the contests – however…need HELP!

summer Murdock June 29, 2011
Summer Murdock June 29, 2011

My linky that worked properly was deleted and the one that didn’t work was not. It’s #441. You can still get to it if you make one more click. Hopefully, I can still be considered…

Cortney June 29, 2011

It’s number 320 right now called Poppy Magic. It’s a little snow white, a little alice in wonderland, and a little dorthy from the wizard of oz. The image makes me feel like I am looking into a Whimsical fairytale.

Mira June 28, 2011

I got the button posted!!! 😀

Jennifer Rice June 28, 2011

This is my very first time entering! I LOVE seeing the other photographers images! Just brilliant !!!

Amber Wiseman June 28, 2011

Always love the posts here. Just entered mine “yellow whimsy” and can’t wait to view all the others!!!!

Leyla Cadabal Photography June 28, 2011

Just entered mine….#483.. A lot of entries this week! Very inspiring images, everyone!

Dena June 28, 2011

Fun theme! #479 Chalk It Up! My granddaughters were playing with sidewalk chalk in the drive. The little one runs everywhere she goes. I snapped this as she was running towards me. To me she looks like she could be in the clouds.

Holly @ Diamond Potential June 28, 2011

#480: My image is of Mindy Gledhill during her Anchor Album release concert. The whole atmosphere was full of whimsy! From the lighting, set design, her dress, and voice!! I got some great shots, but this one seemed to encompass the theme so well; I just HAD to share it! This is such a FUN theme! Always a lot of creativity, but especially with this one! ((HUGS))

mandy June 28, 2011

I LOVE this challenge! I enered #446. I love how the colors and texture turned out of the this beautiful couple. So many georgous pieces of photography this week!

Andrea June 28, 2011

#476 Princess and a Cat. While I was taking pictures of my princess’ tea party for her bears, the cat came and lay down in the perfect spot. The cat was happy to join the tea party until my daughter tried to put a tiara on her head. :)

Mira June 28, 2011

This is my first time entering a competition. I cannot seem to get the I-Heart-Faces button to post on my flickr page, I hope this doesn’t mean I’m disqualified. I’m going to keep trying, but I cannot find an explanation on here how to post it onto a Flickr page…..

Orla Lavelle June 28, 2011

I am having problems, the image goes directly to an enlarged image, and not my blog.

Orla Lavelle June 28, 2011

SO excited! I think this is the first time I got the entry correct!!

Jan June 28, 2011

Hi Everyone – Love Whimsy and all the great photo submissions you have all entered. Spun Gold #453 is my whimsical entry and please bear with me, my first ever entry to I♥Faces. When I snapped this pic of my beautiful golden haired daughter with her pensive expression, sitting in the straw at my parents’ barn, I immediately thought of the fairy tale of Rumplestilskin where the beautiful maiden was required by the evil little man to spin straw into gold, hence the title “Spun Gold”

French Country Girl June 28, 2011

Hi –

Jessica T. June 28, 2011

I entered my picture last night, but didn’t see it today…possibly did it wrong. So I submitted it again today. Hopefully it’s not there twice, if so, I apologize!

I thought of my 2 girls when I read this week’s theme…found the perfect picture. :)

Summer Murdock June 28, 2011

I accidentally deleted my first entry on my flickr account. I re entered the same one with a permalink Hopefully that will count. It’s called “picking poppies” #444 is gone and #450 is the working one!
Thanks!

Shannon June 28, 2011

I love this weeks theme! So many beautiful photos!

Lori@ Teacher Turned Mommy June 28, 2011

(#347 up and down)I’ve just gotten back into joining these challenges. I love this picture of my youngest son the on the carousel at the Magic Kingdom, is there anything better to bring a huge smile on a child’s face?

Janika Evans June 28, 2011

#428 (for now) “a whim”
this is my favorite category!! great images have been entered from lots of people. i got my whimsy fix for the day. thanks everyone! :)
-Janika

Michelle V June 28, 2011

#328: I did a shoot of my daughter with her sitting in a suitcase with some fabric I put in it (mainly to hide the Boppy helping her sit up!). Surprised I got anything of her looking at the camera since she seemed much more interested in the suitcase and the pulling the fabric out. Had a great time.

Lyndsay Daniel June 28, 2011

Sorry! All fixed. :)

Lyndsay Daniel June 28, 2011

I submitted my picture yesterday and it was #286. Today it’s gone. :( Did I do something wrong?

Rebecca {RBF Photography} June 28, 2011

Love this theme – it is so perfect!!

Linda June 28, 2011

My picture was from our trip to Pagosa Springs. We went on a western barbecue and I took a picture of my daughter wearing a western dress. http://www.lindamurri.com

Beth June 28, 2011

I love this theme! I had a great time looking thru and commenting on a bunch of entries!

Clara June 28, 2011

Love the theme and the guest photog….

Do you guys really get through to look at ALL of these entries? Amazing!

Kim June 28, 2011

Love this weeks’ theme! AND…love seeing everyone’s version of whimsy! :):)

carrie wohlt June 28, 2011

This is my first time entering. I love the theme! and I love seeing all the great photos by other photographers. What an awesome website!