Each week, the number one comment we receive back from our Guest Photographer Judge is something like this… “Narrowing down the entries to just 10 favorites was sooooooo hard!”
And now we can say that we absolutely, positively, 100% agree with them. We tried to narrow them down to 100 (and didn’t even make it that far!) and it was so difficult. We have to thank all of you for entering such fabulous photos and making our job so hard! We finally did narrow the entries down to the ones that really just struck a chord somewhere in our hearts.
Photo Credit: IHF Community member, angie de la o
People’s Choice Voting Guidelines
- This post will be open for votes from now until Friday afternoon (June 3rd – EST)
- Entries were narrowed down by Angie & Amy (co-founders of I Heart Faces) but final winning photos will be chosen by our voters.
- Each computer can vote on 10 different photos.
- Multiple votes from the same IP Address on a single photo will be deleted and not counted towards the final votes.
- We will confirm all votes on Friday night before our Winners Post is written.
- Winning photos will be featured here on our blog on Saturday!
Vote For Your Favorites
It’s your turn to be the Guest Photographer Judge! We hope you enjoy browsing through this final round of photos and voting on your Top Ten favorites…
Tip Of The Day
If you are trying to see if your entry made it into our Top 100+ list, try holding down your “Ctrl” and “F” key at the same time (Cmd F on a Mac). A “Find” box will pop up for you and you can type in the name of your entry (or maybe the name of your blog if we accidentally entered that information instead). This is a super-easy, awesome trick to utilize when you need to find something on an online page!