Photo Challenge | Let’s Hear It For The Boys!

June 20, 2011

in Photo Challenge 2011

Post image for Photo Challenge | Let’s Hear It For The Boys!

Welcome to this week’s photo challenge where all skill levels of photographers are able to join in the fun!

Our photo challenges are open for entries on Mon & Tues (until 9:00 pm CST). To be considered as a winner of this week’s challenge, you can only have ONE photo in your entry. Please make sure that you add our button to your blog post as well so that you’ll be eligible to win!

• This week’s theme is “Let’s Hear It For The Boys!”  Read more details here.
  • If you are newer to our site, you will want to read our FAQ’s.  Please note that we do not accept any entries from Facebook.
  • Please remember that a human face needs to be showing in your photo entry if you’d like to be considered as a winner.
  • If your entry has been deleted, it is because you entered your link incorrectly. Please go ahead and reenter it correctly using a permalink to your post:  Permalink Tutorial

Photo Credit: IHF Community Member, Chelsea Albert.

“Let’s Hear It For The Boys!” Photo Entries:

If you enter our photo challenge this week, we ask that you leave comments for at least five entries around yours. Our participants love this! :) Please also read the copyright and guideline info in our sidebar before entering.

Tell us about your “Boys” photo entry in the comments section below!  (PLEASE NOTE:  The number of your entry most probably will change if any of the other entries have to be deleted.)

Jean @ White Wicker Hamper June 24, 2011

What a great and fun challenge, The boys are so cute for their photo. Thanks also for the CommentLuv its easy for me to create a comment.God bless:)

Beth June 22, 2011

My handsome nephew enjoying the bubble machine at his first birthday party with his cousin… who so badly wanted to be Luke’s uncle he has been renamed “Uncle Cuz”! I cannot believe how fast the first year went!! (right now picture #502 – but subject to change!)

Janika Evans June 22, 2011

nothing makes your eyes happy like a little mustached 3 year old. #60 “meet mister t.” (for now)

Red Chestnut Photography June 21, 2011

“New Daddy” was one of my favorite family shots to date. The love within that family is beautiful! #635 for now! I’d love to hear your thoughts on it too… I am enjoying the entries for this week’s theme so much! Each boy themed image is so captivating and interesting and real! Awesome choice of subject ladies!

Linda King (granspics) June 21, 2011

As of now, # 491, “Target Practice.” It’s a shot I got of my grandson as I practiced motion photography. He repeatedly flew down my driveway on his skateboard while aiming his tinker toy gun, while I “aimed” at him!

Melisa June 21, 2011

I entered a photo of my nephew (#617), he LOVE tomatoes! He actually takes them off your kitchen counter and eats them like apples!

Jeanine June 21, 2011
Carly June 21, 2011

Our first son arrived this Saturday, just on-time for Father’s day! The picture I posted this week was taken just hours after his birth as he snuggles with his daddy.

Camille Denae Neighbors June 21, 2011

Just couldn’t resist jumping in and posting this merry-go-round photograph of my boys!

Jackie June 21, 2011

One of my most favorite shots of my older two is what I submitted. My 2nd son has a bit of spunk to his personality and can be quite the handful to some but he has a big heart and loves to make people laugh, just like his little charge in the picture and his older brother laughing hysterically :)

emily June 21, 2011

Number 613. Mine was the birth story of a boy, on Father’s Day. What a treat! A beautiful birth and a breathtakingly beautiful and courageous mother.

Bethany Payne June 21, 2011

My photo is the one of the little boy looking over his father’s shoulder. A simple shot, but the boy’s expression and his father’s acu’s are what make me love this shot. My first attempt at portrait photography, and it has remained one of my favorites.

Taken two days before his daddy left for Afghanistan.

When I see ‘Let’s hear it for the boys’ I immediately think of our American boys fighting for our freedom.

Crystal June 21, 2011

I almost didn’t enter this week, however my son decided to play mud monster this morning, so I snuck in a few photos…the lighting wash terrible and harsh, but the moment was fun!!

Allison Waken June 21, 2011

Boys are definitely up my alley so I HAD to enter this week! Loving looking through all the entries.

JP'sMom June 21, 2011

Love the topic of this challenge. I have been following for awhile, but finally decided to enter. My entry is #577.

Jovana June 21, 2011

I love this week’s challenge. So many great entries. I am enjoying going through each one. Thanks for sharring. My entry is #574.

Stefanie Morris June 21, 2011

I entered a recent shot of two precious brothers. They were just getting comfortable with me and the camera when I was able to freeze one of their silly, brotherly moments in time. Enjoy:) -Stefanie M. @sMmPhotog

Virginia Smith June 21, 2011

I was looking forward to this challenge since I am portfolio building and I wanted to take my brother’s family portrait…he has 4 great boys. It was so much harder than I thought it would be. To get 4 boys to look the same way at the same time and to have their mama look at me as well and not watch what they are doing…so hard! But it was fun.

Karen C June 21, 2011

I had just gotten my new 50mm 1.8, so naturally, the camera went with me to the pool. Our 4yo son had gotten out and was sitting on the concrete deck next to the water. He was watching the water drip from him to the concrete and was so intent! Just love the droplets of water and his eyelashes in this shot. :)

Jessica June 21, 2011

This is my first time entering your challenge. Hope I did everything right! I’m going to try and enter more in the future! :)

Claire Aydt June 21, 2011

What a fun challenge! This is the first time I entered, but I hope to become a weekly participant.

Comments are not working on my blog, I goofed something up- feel free to comment on my facebook page :)

Kristy Unton Photography June 21, 2011

I love this challenge! My photo is called The Kiss. For me this picture represents the total love and acceptance of my son who has cerebral palsy. He is getting ‘loved’ on by the neighborhood girls and his expression melts my heart! Enjoy!

Check out my Facebook page @ Kristy Unton Photography