Welcome to this week’s photo challenge where all skill levels of photographers are welcome to join in the fun!
This week we are having a special “People’s Choice” photo challenge where all of YOU will get to be the Guest Photographer Judge and help us pick the winning photos. 🙂
- The photo you enter this week must be one that you have never entered on our site before and must have a human face in it. We will be open for entries on Tuesday only.
- This week’s theme is “Best Face Photo from May 2011.” Read more details here.
- If your entry has been deleted, it is because you entered your link incorrectly. Please read our FAQ’s to learn how to enter your link correctly.
- We do not allow any entries from Facebook. Read more about the 3 types of entries we accept here.
- Voting will begin on Thursday morning. You can vote on your favorites HERE.
Photo Credit: IHF Community member, angie de la o
We like to mix things up around here a bit sometimes and this week will be one of those times!
- We will be open for entries on Tuesday only.
- We want to get involved in the fun a bit this time as well! After this challenge closes, we (Angie & Amy) will go through all of the entries and narrow them down to our very top favorites. We have no idea how many we will end up but we anticipate somewhere between 50-100.
- On Thursday, the Linky will open up once again showing only our top favorites and then anyone and everyone will be able to vote on their favorites from that mix. Voting will be open until Friday afternoon. Vote on your favorites HERE.
- Winning photos will be featured on Saturday.
- Each computer will be able to vote 10 times.
- Multiple votes from the same IP Address will not be counted in the final total when we begin tabulating the votes to see who the Top Ten winners are.