Photo Challenge | Wind

April 16, 2011

in Photo Challenge, Photo Challenge 2011

Post image for Photo Challenge | Wind

Welcome to this week’s photo challenge where all skill levels of photographers are able to join in the fun!

Our photo challenges are now open for entries on Sun and Mon (9:00 pm CST). To be considered as a winner of this week’s challenge, you can only have ONE photo in your entry. Please make sure that you add our button to your blog post as well so that you’ll be eligible to win!

• This week’s theme is “Wind.”  Read more details here.
  • If you are newer to our site, you will want to read our FAQ’s.
  • Please remember that a human face needs to be in your photo entry somewhere.
  • If your entry has been deleted, it is because you entered your link incorrectly. Please go ahead and reenter it correctly using a permalink to your post.

Photo Credit: IHF Community Member, Liz Labianca

“Wind” Photo Entries:

If you enter our photo challenge this week, we ask that you leave comments for at least five entries around yours. Our participants love this! 🙂 Please also read the copyright and guideline info in our sidebar before entering.

Tell us about your entry in the comments section below!

holidays 2013 list May 2, 2013

Lit with multicolored lanterns by night, the streets of the aged-long city of
Hoi An were great for leisurely evening strolls. That’s how Phnom Penh has managed to put traumatized memories into museums and books, looking ahead to the future, and living life to the fullest now. I left Cambodia by boat from Sihanoukville to Koh Kong (now no longer operating), then took a moto from the dock to the Thai border.

Claudia House December 13, 2011

Just wondering. My entry (no.403) was taken Saturday at an Easter Egg hunt… There were children everywhere, but this little girl just captivated me with her pretty dress and long, flowing hair! I’ve had a good time looking at everyone’s pictures and seeing how they captured wind. I’ve been following I Heart Faces for a while now and was always shy to actually enter but it all changed last night and went for it.

Danette April 23, 2011

I posted my photo #144 and realized that I attached the wrong thumbnail. I couldn’t find a way to delete and added #145 with the correct thumbnail. Did this void my participation in the contest.

Just wondering.

Dana Lane April 20, 2011

My entry (no.403) was taken Saturday at an Easter Egg hunt… There were children everywhere, but this little girl just captivated me with her pretty dress and long, flowing hair! Beautiful!

Brenda Clark April 19, 2011

I’ve been following I Heart Faces for a while now and was always shy to actually enter but it all changed last night and went for it. I’ve had a good time looking at everyone’s pictures and seeing how they captured wind. I wish everyone the best of luck! Oh and I’m number 498 “Nantucket Breez” and yes I was rushing so much I forgot the E on breeze I wish they timestamped these posts I think it was 9:59 EST last night!!

Jennifer O April 19, 2011

Shoot! I finally have a decent photo to submit for the contest, and I find out today they’ve moved the deadline from Tuesday to Monday. Oh well. Posted it to my blog anyway. http://livingouradventure.blogspot.com/2011/04/wind.html

jonathanfun April 19, 2011

Photo Challenge | Wind :: #photography http://tiny.ly/EiV6

Deborah April 19, 2011

Oh dear!! I’ve been so busy these days, not to mention trying to get used to using a Mac and a new editing program, and did not realize the deadline for these challenges had been changed! 🙁 Sadly, I missed it, but I posted one anyway, and linked back to your site here, so my friends could see more of these great images! Now that I know, I’ll be on time next week!

Hope you all have a great day and a blessed Easter weekend, and if anyone, by chance, catches this comment, I’d sure love to know your thoughts on the one I posted! I’ll be visiting more of these myself! I have a free day tomorrow! Yay!! 🙂

Elicia April 19, 2011

Now it is 468 “lily dances”

Talk That Talk April 18, 2011

Photo Challenge | Wind | I Heart Faces http://bit.ly/fFa2Jy //I entered a photo of my kid! (@iHeartFaces )

Deb - Mom of 3 Girls April 19, 2011

I couldn’t get the linky list to work earlier today and now it’s closed – sigh. Can I leave my link here, even if it’s not entered into the challenge? I’d love to get even a few visits. 🙂

Elicia April 19, 2011

Someone entered a photo of my daughter (469) and linked it to my blog. I have no idea who did this so I would appreciate it if you could remove the entry. Thanks!

Hannah April 19, 2011

Oops… the linky list wasn’t working so I submitted it twice…only now do they both show up. Fancy that They are number 509 and 510…the last two. I tried using different thumbnails for both, as you can see. Anyway, sorry about that. :-/

Hannah April 19, 2011

The linky tool WON’T WORK FOR ME!!! I wanted to enter, but it’s not working!! Gah.

stacy (the aunt with gum) April 19, 2011

What a fun theme this week! My entry has more of the manmade wind (ie kid on bungy jumpy thing) but hope it fits 🙂

tree foster April 19, 2011

love the challenge, am still having difficulty figuring how it all works but I won’t give up trying!

Jeanette April 19, 2011

I can see mine now, 482, but then again, I saw it before and then it disappeared again. Let’s hope it stays put this time.

Maria Moore April 19, 2011

I put it in again…it’s number 484…can you see if it’s right! I don’t want to be disqualified for something little…

Jeanette April 19, 2011

I’m having the same problem. I’ve added my photo twice and keep getting the file size error, even though my file is under the limit 🙁

Maria Moore April 19, 2011

I entered a photo and put the button and linked it and put my lincky here and now I can’t find it! did I did something wrong?

Ruthie April 19, 2011
Katie April 19, 2011
Megan April 18, 2011

I couldn’t get out during the “good wind,” but I did get my daughter’s hesitant reaction to laying on a blanket in the breeze! After she goes to sleep, I can’t wait to go through the other entries!