Welcome to this week’s photo challenge where all skill levels of photographers are welcome to join in the fun!
To be considered as a winner of this week’s challenge, you can only have ONE photo in your entry. Typically our button needs to be in your post, but we are still having coding issues from switching to our new server. Please don’t worry about our button at this time….just provide a text link back to I Heart Faces in your post and you will be good to go!
This challenge is now CLOSED. We are tabulating votes and will be posting the winners on Saturday!
- The photo you enter this week must be one that you have never entered on our site before.
- This week’s theme is “Best Face Photo from February 2011.” Read more details here.
- If you are newer to our site, please read our FAQ’s.
- The face in your entry must be a human one.
- If your entry has been deleted, it is because you entered your link incorrectly. Please read our FAQ’s to learn how to enter your link correctly.
- Send your family, friends and pets to come vote for your entry! 😉 Anyone and everyone is welcome to participate in the voting process.
- Everyone can place 10 votes and then the current results should show up for you. Multiple votes from the same IP Address will be deleted after the voting ends.
Photo Credit: IHF Community member, Michele Santee.
Photo Entries will show up again once we post the People’s Choice winners on Saturday.
Congrats to the lucky Pretty Presets winners!
- Ashley is the winner of a $150 gift certificate to Pretty Presets.
- Colette is the winner of a free year to Rock the Shot forum.
Tell us about your photo entry in the comments section below!