Photo Challenge | Anything But A Face!

February 28, 2011

in Photo Challenge 2011

Post image for Photo Challenge | Anything But A Face!

Welcome to this week’s photo challenge where all skill levels of photographers are able to join in the fun!

Our photo challenges are open for entries until Tues (9:00 pm CST). To be considered as a winner of this week’s challenge, you can only have ONE photo in your entry. Please make sure that you add our button to your blog post as well so that you’ll be eligible to win!

• This week’s theme is “Head, Shoulders, Knees & Toes…Anything But A Face!”  You can read more details here but the photo you enter has to have a person in it, but a face does not need to be clearly showing.
  • If you are newer to our site, please read our FAQ’s.
  • If your entry has been deleted, it is because you entered your link incorrectly. Please go ahead and reenter it correctly using a permalink to your post.

Photo Credit: I Heart Faces Community Member, Suki

“Anything But A Face” Photo Entries:

If you enter our photo challenge this week, we ask that you leave comments for at least five entries around yours. Our participants love this! 🙂 Please also read the copyright and guideline info in our sidebar before entering.

We love the creativity that this week’s theme inspires.  Tell us about your photo entry in the comments section below!

Smiloche March 5, 2011

Damn! I missed it … I would have participated with this picture :
Gorgeous entries !!!

Paige Kriegel March 3, 2011

Now that I can see my picture here, my shot is of a pair of worn out converse. I love how rugged they look- they’re just the best shoes to wear out. I love how the selective color works, even though I’m usually not a fan of those types of editing. I’m really proud of this picture- when I have kids they will all have baby converse 🙂

Windy March 3, 2011

I love all of the creativity. Photography is such beautiful form of art. Very excited to see the top ten this week! Good luck to all! 😉

Kelly March 3, 2011

This is my first entry ever! The linky link was closed so I have the link to my blog below. Thank you!

April Mantha March 3, 2011

hey…why did my entry get taken off? What the heck?

Melinda March 2, 2011

I guess they took out some duplicates — now I’m #709, Blue man. There are some fantastic entries here!

Jinette Ramos March 2, 2011

Okay so I am new to this whole iheart faces thing, and I added a photo last night #943 only to find out that once you click it it does not show up so I added it from my flickr page down below. I hope everyone can see it now. http://www.flickr.com/photos/jinetteramos/5490189895/

Also everyone did a fantastic job….I love to see everyone’s point of view to the weeks topic/theme.

Leigh Roth March 2, 2011

#197 – Kickin it! I LOVE newborns feet and make it a point to get a photo of them with every newborn session.

Angie Wheeler March 2, 2011

I guess my image is #719 now…weird. 🙂

Alyssa henley March 2, 2011

Well, put the kids to bed and looks like you guys are in a different time zone than me. Super disappointed. Here is my entry, even if it is too late. I love this photo of twins.

Angie Wheeler March 2, 2011

#721 My daughters and I. I took this photo for a self portrait chain that my best friend and I have on Flickr. We take one thing from the other’s self portrait and carry it on into our own. I chose bare feet since in the previous picture, that my friend had posted, her son was barefooted.

kat March 2, 2011

My entry is number 963. It is one of my favorite shots of my daughter from a beach trip to SSI last year. Every time I look at it, it reminds me of the pure joy she felt when running down the sand into the water.

Aasiya March 2, 2011

I love the perspective and the colors in your photograph. The blue really pops against the white background

Aasiya March 2, 2011

So excited to be joining the challenge. This is my first time. Found this site by accident. I am # 923

Aasiya March 2, 2011

Lots of feets, hands, butts and bellys! I love #622

Danielle March 2, 2011

I chose this photo because it is my favorite shot of bridal shoes!!

Melinda March 2, 2011

This is my first time entering a photo, #713. I love this challenge!

Jamie Solorio March 2, 2011

Number 954, “A Kiss”. This was one of my 365 project pictures from last week. I had my hubby pull off the road next to a mechanics shop with a bright blue garage. We got out and I put the camera on the ground, set the timer, and ran up to him with a big kiss. When I kissed him, I did so with a little too much force and knocked him off balance. 🙂 I really love this photograph for that reason and it has Converse shoes in it too!

Anna G. March 2, 2011

I’m a new grandmother and although I’m not a professional photographer I do have a pretty nice camera and I’m trying to learn all the bells and whistles (Canon Rebel T2i). I have taken literally thousands of pictures of my granddaughter since she was born almost 4 weeks ago so I had lots of pics to pick from. I chose one of my faves…her little feet against her daddy’s leather jacket. It just makes me feel like she will be well taken care of!

LibraryGirl62 March 2, 2011
Nikki March 2, 2011

I love the ideas from this weeks’ challenge.
When I took my photo, it was originally done as part of a P52 with the theme of an abstract portrait. I wanted my son’s face in the picture so I focused on his feet.

Tina Lynn March 2, 2011

I really had a hard time choosing for this week theme. Go with the muddy foot on the muddy soccer ball; or the precious baby feet; or maternity; …I finally decided on Sassy boots (#934) I love the pink cowboy boots!

Amnah March 2, 2011

Linked in late (#906) but glad I made it in. This was a fun theme. I’m going to make more of an effort to do this regularly. Thanks Amy and Angie!

Elizabeth March 1, 2011

please delete 878,, I put up the wrong link to my blog. so sorry! thanks…

Ashlee March 1, 2011

This one was hard for me! Hehe but I overcame. That’s why it’s a “Challenge” 😉

Amy March 1, 2011

Loving all these entries! Most of my favorites are more abstracts….these all are just awesome! I can’t seem to find mine in here now for some reason, unless I just missed it?!

Laura March 1, 2011

I am loving the theme this week. It’s great to have a break from the faces and see all the silly and creative shots!

Laura March 1, 2011

Tammy Stayton March 1, 2011

My Photo is #855 sisters. I love my daughters, they mean the world to me. This photo tells about them so much. They are a lot of fun!! I just started a photography business last year and everyone I have met so far in this line of work it just amazing! Thanks for all that you do to inspire! 🙂

Elaine March 1, 2011

Wow, lot’s of great entries. I can’t believe I’m all the way at 844, with quite a bit of time left to enter.