Photo Challenge | Innocent Wonder

January 24, 2011

in Photo Challenge 2011

Post image for Photo Challenge | Innocent Wonder

Welcome to this week’s photo challenge where all skill levels of photographers are able to join in the fun!

Our photo challenges are open for entries until Tues (9:00 pm CST). To be considered as a winner of this week’s challenge, you can only have ONE photo in your entry. Please make sure that you add our button to your blog post as well so that you’ll be eligible to win!

• This week’s theme is “Innocent Wonder.”  Read more details here.
  • If you are newer to our site, please read our FAQ’s.
  • Please remember that a human face needs to be in your photo entry somewhere.
  • If your entry has been deleted, it is because you entered your link incorrectly. Please go ahead and reenter it correctly using a permalink to your post.

Photo Credit: IHF Community member, Tara Scott

“Innocent Wonder” Photo Entries:

If you enter our photo challenge this week, we ask that you leave comments for at least five entries around yours. Our participants love this! 🙂 Please also read the copyright and guideline info in our sidebar before entering.

Tell us about your Innocent Wonder photo entry in the comments section below!

Michele January 27, 2011

My entry is #405. My sweet baby was sick and wondering why she felt so yucky. Such a hard thing for a little one to understand when they just feel gross. Enjoy and thank you for the opportunity to play along and see all these wonderful shots!

Heather Telford January 27, 2011
Lynette Reeves January 26, 2011

this is my daughter, she sat in this little corner while her twin sisters were playing around her. You can tell her mind is just wondering……

Nicole January 26, 2011

My entry is #209, we were at the local pumpkin patch and were were about to leave because the weather had gotten so windy and cold and I hadn’t brought jackets or hats. We came to an open grass area and I wanted to get some family shots..but my son decided he was too cold for that so he grabbed his sisters hand and took off running for the car. They would stumble and he would stop to pick her back up..it is one of my favorite memories of them.

veronica anthony January 26, 2011

#718

My daughter and son went to preschool together but when he turned 5 he was off to the “big” kid school…. Kindergarten. We had to watch from behind a school gate as he went out on the playground to line up and meet his new friends and teacher. She was not a happy camper that day but you could see the look in her eyes of what it must be like to be out there with the big kids. And I know her…she wondered were the ready for her?? 🙂

This is pretty exciting to be a part of this community and get a chance to share what i love most.

Lil G Photography January 26, 2011

Really loved this weeks challenge.
I enjoy looking at all the entries. My entry is #498.
What’s Up There? Just happened to catch her
at the moment of wonder 🙂

Ericka January 26, 2011

Number 799:) Liam discovered two things that day…cottage cheese (which provided it’s own fantastic set of photos) and how to make BIG splashes in the tub. He was dead serious about the splashing too, very focused. But when the water would hit me or daddy…belly laughs!!! So worth the soaking wet floor:)

Kristen January 26, 2011

My entry changed to 801. Woohooo! 24 whole places 🙂

Yvette January 26, 2011

My photo is of my Son Ben- entitled “Summer Fun” only because “Not so clean fun” or “Wonder what’s on the other side of this fence” were too long for a title… he is my stubborn, yet tender little guy and he always keeps me on my toes… the number has fluctuated from 804-829…

Adriana January 26, 2011

#741 My little gnome.

Vanessa Paris January 26, 2011

My entry has changed to 814!

destiny rowell January 26, 2011

entry: #344
we were out and about shooting a dr.seuss theme session and we were across from a train depot, lil man was glued to watching the train go by for 5mins and soo many expression to choose from, all priceless and 100% genuine boy!

jen January 26, 2011

still no luck entering. checked at about 9:20 (after reading that you would be keeping it open a bit longer and it still said closed!
here’s my link again if it’s possible to still enter!

Kelly January 26, 2011

Tried to post earlier, but the linky was closed. Saw that it had been fixed, but it still shows closed here…so here is my link: http://ourlincolnlog.blogspot.com/2011/01/i-heart-faces-innocent-wonder.html

Kim B January 26, 2011

I tried several times this evening and the linky tool wasn’t working!

Vanessa Paris January 26, 2011

My entry is No. 825, I took a few quick shots last night of my 7 year old daughter, Annika. It’s frightfully hot here in Australia, but it also means she gets to wear her many pretty frocks:). I’m in awe of all of the beautiful, inspiring images here, it’s the first time I’ve entered! Vxx

Cassie Martin January 26, 2011

Thank you!

Kristen January 26, 2011

My photo is #825. I was experimenting with my new camera while my son was playing with his new inflatable ball he received at a birthday party.

Angie & Amy January 26, 2011

We just fixed the problem and the Linky Tool is now open again. 🙂 We’ll keep it open a little bit longer than usual because of that.

Thanks,

-Angie & Amy
co-founders of IHF

Paige January 26, 2011

I’m going to add my link too. It’s not 9pm CST yet but the linky is closed. Here’s my sweetie playing at the water table: http://paperstarfish.prettyposies.com/2011/01/i_heart_faces_innocent_wonder.html

Kimberly Beatty January 26, 2011

I also am unable to access Mr. Linky, and it’s only 8:13 CST. I would love to be added; my link is http://thebeattybunchblog.blogspot.com/2011/01/innocent-wonder.html

Kristy January 26, 2011

Innocent Wonder: First time on a carousel.

Dayna Boyles January 26, 2011

Wanted to enter, but it says the linky is closed???? It’s 9:07EST so I believe it still should open.

Here’s my link just in case something changes…

jennifer cannon January 26, 2011

It’s not 9pm CST and I want to play too :). Here is my link http://loveandalittlecraziness.blogspot.com/2011/01/i-heart-faces-innocent-wonder.html

Dana Ellis January 26, 2011

Me too, tried to enter before 9 and it was closed. Here’s my link: http://danaelaineellis.blogspot.com/2011/01/i-heart-faces-photo-challenge-innocent.html

jen January 26, 2011

i agree with the last commenter!
not yet 9 … and closed??

here’s my link if i can still enter!

kathy January 26, 2011

It’s 7:49 and the linky is closed??? I hope my entry will still count, I have a great pic for this post! 🙁
Here is the link to my entry…

Cassie Martin January 26, 2011

I wanna play too! Since I did it, I’m posting it here.

Jen Prouty January 26, 2011

AHHHH! It is not 9 PM yet and the linky is closed! Did I miss something in the rules?? Here is my link to my blog entry…hope it still counts!

Jessica January 26, 2011

Closed 🙁
I wanted to play!

Are there too many entries?
I blame Kelle Hampton 😉

Marina DeMarco January 26, 2011

Mmmm… Still have hour and a half and linky is closed?
Hope this will work?

Lauren January 26, 2011

My post is #810, which was taken in a fleeting moment while my son quickly glanced into a nature exhibit at the Cape Cod Natural History Museum.

This week’s theme showcases so many photos with such wonderful interactions amongst children and their world. The spirit of inquiry is so prominent in 783, 786, 800, 806, and 807 – just to name a few. I love how well the theme lends itself to images of children doing what they do best – encountering new worlds of wonder.

Chris McCarty January 26, 2011

#801 —- check it out and let me know what you think. Thanks!!

Maheen Ott January 25, 2011

I am #788 now and not #760. My original post is not going to my Blog for some reason…I have no idea why!!

Helen January 25, 2011

I used a picture of my very innocent 5 day old baby and her not-so-innocent 3 year old triplet brothers. They are in absolute awe of her!

Ginger January 25, 2011

My entry is #782–my first photo challenge ever. Just discovered your site about two hours ago. Figured I had to enter before I lost my nerve!

The image is of my lil’ girl, eating the first fruits of the season. Teeny, tiny strawberries that were as tart as they were delicious. Her expression, so pensive and amused, was what struck me as being simply WONDERful. Thanks!

Erin January 25, 2011

It’s been freezing, and snowing, and all sorts of crazy here lately. This is my 4 year old, dreaming of the beach. #765. This is my first entry, and only my second blog post on my new blog! I was feeling daring today 🙂

Darla Baerg January 25, 2011

I was downloading pictures from my camera and found the “pondering” shot. I absolutely love it. One of my daughters took it … and I love the innocence of it all. The way his face is reflected on the table, the way his eyes are so deep. I think it is beautiful. I posted it on my blog today not even knowing there was a contest or this website. Thank you Kelle Hampton for letting me know!

Lea Ciceraro January 25, 2011

I’m so excited! I just found out about this site today via Kelle Hampton’s blog, so I decided to enter this week’s contest! Mine is entry #764 of my son Max (almost 15 months). There are SO many beautiful entries! I love them! In my photo, Max is playing with a red ribbon from the very first present he opened on Christmas in December. He’s held onto it ever since and nothing makes him happier. 🙂

Maheen Ott January 25, 2011

#760 is my girl. After a LONG battle trying to conceive we finally got our boy on St. Patrick’s Day. I felt lucky, but a bit greedy because deep down I was incomplete; I always wanted a girl. Then a little miraculous surprise came on MLK Day of 2010, I was pregnant without even trying! Zara was born on 9-10-10. She has been the most beautiful, happy, joyful, sweet little baby I have ever known! They have made a mama out of me and I am quite certain that am the happiest woman alive.

Jen M January 25, 2011

My photo is # 751 and I took this photo with a friend’s camera while we were in the backyard playing.

Holly January 25, 2011

My photo is #473. My son is a very happy child, always finding joy in simple things (like making shadow puppets)! What a wonderful collection of photos this week!!!