Welcome to this week’s photo challenge where all skill levels of photographers are welcome to join in the fun!
To be considered as a winner of this week’s challenge, you can only have ONE photo in your entry and our button must be in your post as well. This is our week off from going through the entries so we are hosting a special “People’s Choice” challenge so that everyone can still join in the fun. The linky was only open for entries on MONDAY…voting is now open until late Thursday night (CST).
- The photo you enter this week must be one that you have never entered on our site before.
- This week’s theme is “Best Face Photo from January 2011.” Read more details here.
- If you are newer to our site, please read our FAQ’s.
- The face in your entry must be a human one.
- If your entry has been deleted, it is because you entered your link incorrectly. Please read our FAQ’s to learn how to enter your link correctly.
- Each person can place 10 votes and then the current results should show up for you. Multiple votes from the same IP Address will be deleted after the voting ends.
Photo Credit: IHF Community member, Aurora Smith
The winning photos have been showcased here.
Tell us about your photo entry in the comments section below!