People’s Choice Photo Challenge | Best Face Photo in January

January 31, 2011

in Photo Challenge 2011

Post image for People’s Choice Photo Challenge | Best Face Photo in January

Welcome to this week’s photo challenge where all skill levels of photographers are welcome to join in the fun!

To be considered as a winner of this week’s challenge, you can only have ONE photo in your entry and our button must be in your post as well.  This is our week off from going through the entries so we are hosting a special “People’s Choice” challenge so that everyone can still join in the fun.  The linky was only open for entries on MONDAY…voting is now open until late Thursday night (CST).

• The photo you enter this week must be one that you have never entered on our site before.
  • This week’s theme is “Best Face Photo from January 2011.”  Read more details here.
  • If you are newer to our site, please read our FAQ’s.
  • The face in your entry must be a human one.
  • If your entry has been deleted, it is because you entered your link incorrectly. Please read our FAQ’s to learn how to enter your link correctly.
  • Each person can place 10 votes and then the current results should show up for you.  Multiple votes from the same IP Address will be deleted after the voting ends.

Photo Credit: IHF Community member, Aurora Smith

The winning photos have been showcased here.

Tell us about your photo entry in the comments section below!

danny May 4, 2011

Hi I am called danny I love to say they just like wants of my elder sister.Thanks reply.

Skip to my Lou February 6, 2011

RT @iHeartFaces: Vote in our People's Choice #Photo Challenge! The reader's choose their top 10 this week: http://bit.ly/htpdYi

Lori February 4, 2011

Our photographer always does an amazing job at embracing the beauty of our little girl! #526

Sarah Halstead February 3, 2011

http://tinyurl.com/4z77g3h please take a moment and vote for me. I am #256. :) Thanks so much. It just takes 1 click. Thanks so much!

Courtenay February 3, 2011

#171

You can see the love and humor in the shot. It just makes me smile.

kkuntry February 3, 2011

#507….how cool is that….you can almost see her foot and leg outline thru the camoflauge!!

Tiffany franklin February 3, 2011

My daughter is 464 I would be grateful ad appreciative for any votes she receives! Thanks, Tiffany

Texan Mama February 3, 2011

Hey Y'all, you still have time to vote for me in the iheartfaces photo contest. I'm #491. Please vote 4 me!!! http://bit.ly/dVxFWP #491

Pamela Davis February 3, 2011

Check out #507. I think it is the best.

Allison February 3, 2011

I am number 364! This cutie is my friend’s baby….and it comes with a sweet little story. To read it, go here!

La February 2, 2011

#270 – I took this photo of my son in the car because I really loved the lighting in his eyes and his sweet expression. He is the reason I have gotten into photography. I love to document everything!

Bethany February 2, 2011

#11- Nope,that’s not my baby. It’s one of my best friends Miracle Baby Boy. First we were told he would never survive past his birth(we prayed he would live),then we were told he had downs(We praised God he would live!),then he was born the most beautiful newborn I’ve laid eyes on,and had special feet(We prayed he would walk). After having surgery and wearing braces,he’s all better(Our prayers have been answered!!!) Beautiful,full of life,with the sweetest rosy cheeks and happiest dis-position. Perfect in every way.

Angie February 1, 2011

Beautiful faces!! RT @iHeartFaces: People's Choice Photo Challenge – Go vote for your Top 10… http://bit.ly/htpdYi

alice February 1, 2011

mine is #360 – i love how the lines all lead to the young man. it’s like thirds – on an angle! the gate/fence to the left, my friend in the middle, and the stairs/sidewalk to the right. the soft editing suits him perfectly! thanks for looking at my shot :)

Mandi February 1, 2011

My photo is #101 – VOTE! // RT @iHeartFaces: People's Choice Photo Challenge – Go vote for your top 10… http://bit.ly/htpdYi

Kaylee February 1, 2011

564 …. check your number mother.

Kaylee February 1, 2011

Please Please vote for 281, my first time… Its my 5 month old son.

Sharon Thompson February 1, 2011

#574 is mine… This is just one of the young ladies at my Sorority House… Such a sweetie and a beauty too… Vote… she would love it! momma sharon

Angie February 1, 2011

I am in love with the beautiful faces over at I Heart Faces this week! Anyone and everyone can head on over to… http://fb.me/TSHyyfvi

monami February 1, 2011

# 80 – a picture of my cousin Laura :) I love her eyes on this pic :) and her smile :)

Mandi February 1, 2011

If y'all would, check out my photo (#101) and vote for it! You get to vote for up to 10 picx & they're all super cute! http://bit.ly/gsnX3A

bridget edwards February 1, 2011

RT @iheartfaces Vote in our People's Choice #Photo Challenge! The reader's choose their top 10 this week: http://bit.ly/htpdYi

Heidi Huze February 1, 2011

#569 My 1st entry into an IHF contest, and I think its such a wonderful opportunity for us to experience each others work. My entry is of a cutie that could just barely keep her eyes open, missing her afternoon nap at her cousins Bday party, but couldn’t miss having a CUPCAKE. To be a kid again!

Erika February 1, 2011

Hi, I’m kind of new to this website. I have a photo I would like to enter for this week’s challenge but I’m not seeing where to enter. I entered last week on Tuesday no problem. Was it closed early this week? Am I missing something? If anyone can help me out please leave a comment and let me know. Thanks!

Amy Locurto February 1, 2011

Fun!! RT @iHeartFaces: People's Choice Photo Challenge – Go vote for your top 10… http://bit.ly/htpdYi

Melissa P. @Mel4Him February 1, 2011

My number is now #249. This is my first time entry. I think I’m liking this. lol.

April February 1, 2011

#346!! LOVE this shot of the proud mommy and her new little boy!! Sooo adorable!

Angie & Amy February 1, 2011

We aren’t sure why it says that, but we know for sure that you will not be able to see the current voting results until you have placed all 10 of your votes.

HTH!

-Angie & Amy
co-founders of IHF

Kara February 1, 2011

#513 — my smiley second baby, Travis! Just took a few shots of him crawling around the house, and this was my fave.

Hannah February 1, 2011

I was wondering the same thing!

Ericka Schapekahm February 1, 2011

#477, my little artist. He couldn’t stop looking at what he had created, little did he know he had a masterpiece on his little face as well. Taken in early January right after a bath…of course:)

alyssa February 1, 2011

Question: after i vote i keep getting a message that tells me if i refresh i can see how they are doing… like how many votes everything has, but i never can see it. Is there a trick to this? Not a big deal, but it would be fun to see how many votes your favs have.

Tidymom February 1, 2011

Eileen February 1, 2011

#497 A photo of my new nephew hanging out with his mama. He is happy just to look around at his surroundings.

Noel Kelley February 1, 2011

#314. My daughter was given free range to color on the ripped gray seemless paper…It wasn’t enough fun. I caught her with marker all over her face!!! Her punishment? modeling! It must be awesome to have a creative mom 😉

Carolyn February 1, 2011

#586

My daughter is happiest in the morning, just after getting up. She has crazy hair and was laughing at me while we ate our breakfast that morning. I’m pretty sure she had to have a bath after the mess she made with the cheerios and bananas. I just love her expression in this photo. It makes me happy : D

Erica February 1, 2011

My kiddo keeps me in cracking up with his funny little faces!

Julie {Angry Julie Monday} February 1, 2011

Love all the great entries. I missed the cut-off, booooo. I did my post at 11:51pm PST. Cause I’m editing photos.

jeanette krzyzek February 1, 2011

Ok.. I feel like such a nub. I can’t seem to figure out where to go to actually enter a contest. I think I have the whole permalink down.. as well as the adding the “button” feature to the blog post… but.. where do I enter?? I’m sooo confused. I think I’m gonna miss the deadline because I’ve been fiddlin’ around so much trying to figure out where to go!

aaaaah! HELP! please? pretty pretty please?? :) Thanks!
xo
J

Hannah February 1, 2011

#551 Is my daughter. I try to post my personal picture here instead of clients. To help me grow.
I love this picture becuase you cannot see her mouth but you can tell by her eyes and expression that she is smiling. Her whole face is smiling.

Chris Henning February 1, 2011

I think this might be my second entry to ihf. My image is #574. It’s an image of my daughter who is going to turn 9 in Feb. I love her eyes and her expression in this image. She’s my inspiration every day and I just love her bunches:)