Entering a photo challenge is fun! We hope these tips help you as you join in our monthly challenges.
• Only enter ONE photo. If you enter more than one photo, your entry will not be considered for the contest. Only one photo per blog post as well.
• We allow 4 types of entries: blog posts, Flickr accounts, Instagram accounts, and Facebook Pages (all entries must be set to public so that we can see your photo.)
• Adding your photo to your blog, Flickr, Instagram, or Facebook Page is the first step. After that you then need to add the permalink (to your blog post or image) into the Photo Challenge Post on the I Heart Faces website. Click on the Photo Challenge Post, scroll down past all of the photo entries, and then click on the blue “Add Your Link” button. After your link is added, you are officially entered into our judged photo challenge.
GOOD – Permalink (it takes you directly to a specific post “About Us”)
BAD (Direct link to the home page which makes you have to hunt for the post)
See our entry example if you have more questions. This should help explain exactly how to find the permalink to your post.
• If your blog, flickr, Instagram, or Facebook are set to “private”…we will not be able to see your photo! You must link to an account that is open to the public.
• Do not use all caps, special characters or commercials as your name.
• Has your entry been deleted? Then you entered it incorrectly. Please read above on how to enter a permalink and then re-enter your link correctly.
• Can’t see the Inlinkz linky system? Sometimes their server goes down. We’re sorry, but we can’t control that. If it does disappear, please be patient and try again later.
• If you are still having problems with the Inlinkz linky system, please contact them directly through their site (click on the “support” button.) They are awesome about being there to help anyone who is having problems!
Still need help? Contact us!