We know… it can be confusing! We hope these tips help you.
• Only enter ONE photo. If you enter more than one photo, your entry will not be considered for the contest. Only one photo per blog post as well.
• You must link to a blog, web site or Flickr account that allows our participants to leave comments. If you do not do this, your photo will not be considered as an entry for the contest.
• You must link directly to your I Heart Faces permalink. Please do not link to your home page or Flickr profile page.
GOOD – Permalink (it takes you directly to a specific post “About Us”)
BAD (Direct link to the home page which makes you have to hunt for the post)
See our entry example if you have more questions. This should help explain exactly how to find the permalink to your post.
• If your blog or flickr account is set to “private”…we will not be able to see your photo! You must link to an account that is open to the public.
• Do not use all caps, special characters or commercials as your name.
• Has your entry been deleted? Then you entered it incorrectly. Please read above on how to enter a permalink and then re-enter your link correctly.
• Can’t see the Inlinkz linky system? Sometimes their server goes down. We’re sorry, but we can’t control that. If it does disappear, please be patient and try again later.
• If you are still having problems with the Inlinkz linky system, please contact them directly through their site (click on the “support” button.) They are awesome about being there to help anyone who is having problems!
Still need help? Contact us!