I Heart Faces Photo Challenge Themes
Here is some detailed information about our upcoming themes:
- If your photo has been entered on our site before, you cannot enter that photo again.
- You can only enter ONE photo per category each week. If you have any other photos in your entry, you will not qualify to win the weekly photo challenge. We ask that each person only enter once (even if you have more than one blog.) Photo entries must always include a human face unless we specifically state otherwise.
- Please be sure to enter the permalink to your blog post…not the link to the home page of your blog. This will save us a lot of time in correcting links if you can remember to do this each week.
We highly recommend reading through the FAQ’s and Challenges portions of our website.
This will help us tremendously and answer almost any question you could have.
Week 25 – June 21st – “Celebrating Teens”
We have been amazed at the level of talent that the young people in our community have…they are such an inspiration to us! For the next three weeks we will be celebrating the creativity of young people by inviting three talented teens to be our Guest Photographer Judges! This week’s judge is a talented teen who is very well-known as a wedding photographer.
Your photo entry this week needs to have a teenager in it (someone between the ages of 13-19.)
Anyone is welcome to enter a photo this week (you do not have to be a teenager to enter a photo) but the person in your photo entry must be a teen.
Week 26 – June 28th – “Pets Only”
We can’t wait to introduce you to this week’s Guest Photographer Judge – a teen who is a respected pet photographer!
This week’s theme is “Pets Only” but anyone is welcome to enter a photo of any animal (it does not necessarily have to be a pet.)
Week 27 – July 5th – “Teens Only”
To end our celebration of teens, we have invited one of our longtime participants and someone who has placed in our Top Ten many times, to be our Guest Photographer Judge. She also just happens to be a teen! She amazes us with her talent and with her knack of looking at each theme in a creative and unique way.
ONLY teens (age 13-19)
can enter a photo into the challenge this week. If you are not a teenager, you cannot participate but we would love for you to encourage the teens in your life to enter a photo instead. (If you have a teen in your family, they can use your blog to enter the challenge. Please just have them make clear in their entry that they are the one entering the photo. Flickr
or our IHF Community Website
are also good ways that a teen can enter a photo this week as well.)
The only requirements for this week’s challenge are:
1) You must be between the ages of 13-19 to participate
2) There must be a human face in your photo entry
We can’t wait to be inspired by the creativity of the teens in our community!
Themes are always subject to change so check back often to see if any other details have been added to this page.
We’ll be posting other weekly themes soon…